Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are postponing the process of interviewing and hiring an executive administrative assistant. Please email Jan M. Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, and thank you for your patience.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Duluth Benedictine Ministries
The role of the Executive Administrative Assistant is to provide canonical and civil management assistance to Duluth Benedictine Ministries (DBM) and St. Scholastica Monastery. This position reports to the Executive Director of DBM.
- Serves as the recording secretary and coordinator for DBM meetings; organizes board meetings, retreats and events on behalf of the Board; schedules meeting times and locations; drafts agendas and meeting materials; prepares and distributes meeting packets; sends meeting notifications; maintains attendance lists and correspondence.
- Researches and compiles a variety of informational materials from sources both inside and outside the office; summarizes such information as directed.
- Compiles and distributes materials for various formation programs and events.
- Coordinates sponsorship formation programs and meetings.;
- Composes drafts and a wide variety of finished documents from notes, brief instructions, or prior materials.
- Attends to a wide variety of office administrative details, such as travel, meeting and conference arrangements, and equipment purchase and repair.
- Updates web pages as required.
- Assists with the development and administration of the budget.
- Education in communications, business management or associated fields or prior extensive executive experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of administrative experience
- Ability to develop professional presentations using current media.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary, benefits and paid time off.
To apply please send a resume and two reference letters to Jan Barrett at email@example.com